Thursday, September 2, 2010

Aishah & Azizi- outdoor photoshoot



Location: Tasik Ara Damansara
Time: 11 A.M
Equipments: Canon EOS 550D, 18-55mm standard kit lens, (no external flash)




a pretty sweet angle here

my favourite amongst the 3.

i am going to do a lot more photoshoots this coming raya. i guess i won't have much time to play around anymore. if you guys need a photographer for a raya portrait, do give me a call :) i do weddings and events but i have a knack for taking pictures of kids. so if your child's birthday is coming or you just want a photoshoot, my contact details are available on the center right corner of my blog

to the muslims, happy fasting. hari raya is just around the corner. and to both muslims and non-muslims, you guys are welcome to come for my family's open house (kalau ada buat la)



No comments: