Friday, August 27, 2010

DIY studio-new background!
















some of you might know that i sacrificed some space in my room to make my DIY studio. well, i spent the last 2 days making my new background. what i did was tore the pages from some old magazines and put some double-sided tapes on it. it took roughly 70 pages to cover just a tiny corner of the wall, but that was large enough for a background. it also took 2 rolls of double-sided tapes. if you're  wondering about the magazine, it's game axis. i lost my interest for games since i got involved in photography :)
 i used my table lamp for creative lighting and shadow effects. plus my DIY diffuser.
i hung some test tubes and old negatives on a rope. props
and this is my background. pretty neat, eyh?


results? behold!

rambut menggerbang? gunalah kipas :)
some gestures and expressions, which i apparently suck at.
 this one was also edited.
bored with horizontals? here are some verticals :)
i found this neato clip-on light.
last pic. enjoy :) more posts tonight to make up for lost time

2 comments: