Friday, August 27, 2010

homeless kittens :'(


i heard a 'meow' but there were no cats around. i followed the sound and it came from my sister's backyard.
to my surprise, i found 4 homeless kittens hiding behind my mum's old flower pots. obviously their mother hid them there while she goes scavenging for food scraps. i wish i could keep all four of them but i live in an apartment and my mum would go ballistic if she ever finds out. i'll find a proper place for those kittens later. for now, pictures that will make you go aww:(

sobs..
pls feed me :(
take me home with you :(
don't make me beg :(


and yes, i love cats. :(

3 comments:

Kookie said...

Really it does makes me goes awww :-)

ismail amir said...

ahh, a cat lover:)

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

huhu... lurve cats too! kem slm kt sis miza erk =)